Skip to main content

Ben Strong

Last week I was asked to help design a t-shirt logo for a baby named Ben who has been having some heart problems since he was born.  After a few design ideas, everyone agreed on this.

Now there is a website where you can buy one of these shirts linked here.  They've way surpassed their original goal, but every little bit helps pay for this little guys extensive medical bills.  I'm proud to have been able to work on this project.  Also, it was pretty cool to see one of my designs on a cookie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Art Show at Red Tree Gallery

A few weeks ago I got an email from Red Tree Gallery asking me to submit some of my work for their illustration show.  I think that they probably got my name off the Cincy Illustrators Blog and I was thrilled to be asked.  I haven't had anyone ask me to show anything before!  But that meant I needed to get things prepared.  Most of my paintings have the original used frames with them but some of them didn't come with frames at all. Luckily, I was able to find some great gems at the local salvation army.  In a past life, I used to be a picture framer.  It was one of my favorite jobs.  So I was able to use my framing skills to get all the paintings mounted and wired and ready to show publicly and not just in my basement. My next conundrum was price.  I have no idea how to price my work.  My instinct is to price low and I think that is only because it is hard for me to ask someone to buy something that I might not be able to afford.  ...

Mt. Bodacious is coming