Skip to main content

Gert Dancing

Here's a little process on a drawing I did the other day.




I've found that I really love working in colored pencil just because of the lack of smearing by my being left handed.  I've also discovered how much I like to ink with a brush.
I then used colored pencil.
Then onto photoshop and wacom.  One of the reasons I wanted to share this was to show that those doodles and sketches you might line the sides of your paper with that you might throw away or think you need to redo on a sheet or real drawing paper can actually turn into something pretty nice. 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fugazi Poster

This mornings music mix consisted of Radiohead, Daft Punk, OFF!, The Hives, Jay-Z, and Fugazi.  It got my brain percolating.  I wanted to make a poster. First I found some images, drew them up in ink. I threw them into photoshop, and with a little Wacom magic, whala!  It's fun making posters for bands who don't need them.