Skip to main content

Hand Drawn Sketches of Ai Wei Wei and Rick Moranis (not together, but that'd be funny)

Wei Wei Hand Drawn Illustration - Ben J Hutchison
Here is a sketch I worked on yesterday of Ai Wei Wei.  I'm fascinated by the man.  I'd love to see his work in person some day.

And then there's Rick.  Little Ricky Moranis.  I've been trying to draw men's faces that are a little doughy rather than angular.
Moranis Hand Drawn Illustration - Ben J Hutchison
Lets hope I find some time over the weekend for a little painting.  Have a great weekend everybody!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fugazi Poster

This mornings music mix consisted of Radiohead, Daft Punk, OFF!, The Hives, Jay-Z, and Fugazi.  It got my brain percolating.  I wanted to make a poster. First I found some images, drew them up in ink. I threw them into photoshop, and with a little Wacom magic, whala!  It's fun making posters for bands who don't need them.