Skip to main content

Video promo for UC's new eLearning Ecosystem.

So as part of my day job, I create motion graphics.  I am often called upon to either write or produce little promo pieces that include video and animations.  Our team had been going back and forth on ideas to promote our new eLearning ecosystem called Canopy.  I was inspired by some test work that Mark Morse had done to create a whiteboard hand drawn feel to the project.  Experimenting with different programs, I tried creating what was scripted with the hand drawn graphics that I had created but it wasn't looking and feeling right.  So instead of getting to use a new program, I ended up relying on my old standard After Effects to create an effect that felt drawn on without having a jittery hand all over the screen.  As with most of these projects, I am also the voice over which has become somewhat of a staple here in my department.  I hope you enjoy this little video!  Ben

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fugazi Poster

This mornings music mix consisted of Radiohead, Daft Punk, OFF!, The Hives, Jay-Z, and Fugazi.  It got my brain percolating.  I wanted to make a poster. First I found some images, drew them up in ink. I threw them into photoshop, and with a little Wacom magic, whala!  It's fun making posters for bands who don't need them.