Skip to main content

Planes, Trains, and Rapture My newest Altered Thrift Store Painting

My newest piece, titled Planes, Trains, and Rapture is finished.  This was my first actual painting using my new Golden Open Acrylic paints.  I read about the open acrylic line and was intrigued by the slow drying process that could produce easier blending.  I've used acrylics before, but always felt like I had to really rush for time to finish before it dried.  I also thought the consistancy was easier to work with than traditional acrylics.  I wanted to make sure I got this out before thanksgiving since Planes, Trains, & Automobiles is one of the only Thanksgiving movies I can think of.  I hope you like it!
Planes, Trains, & Rapture by Ben J Hutchison

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fugazi Poster

This mornings music mix consisted of Radiohead, Daft Punk, OFF!, The Hives, Jay-Z, and Fugazi.  It got my brain percolating.  I wanted to make a poster. First I found some images, drew them up in ink. I threw them into photoshop, and with a little Wacom magic, whala!  It's fun making posters for bands who don't need them.