Skip to main content

Dear Lincoln secret project

Occasionally, I have a trick or two up my sleeve.  This project was conceived by my sister in law, Molly, for her friend's band Dear Lincoln.  The female singer in the band, Lyndsey, was celebrating her 9 years of being cancer free this weekend and Molly wanted a special present for her.  She gave me a few parameters and I got to work.  She wanted
A) Something with a mounted deer head look
B) The said deer needed to be wearing "hipster" glasses (or as I like to think of them, the Shone Davis special.  Miss ya, Pal).
C) It needed to have a pencil behind its ear.

And here was the result.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fugazi Poster

This mornings music mix consisted of Radiohead, Daft Punk, OFF!, The Hives, Jay-Z, and Fugazi.  It got my brain percolating.  I wanted to make a poster. First I found some images, drew them up in ink. I threw them into photoshop, and with a little Wacom magic, whala!  It's fun making posters for bands who don't need them.