Skip to main content

Dino Farm


I started working on this piece this weekend but I've been planning on this one for a while.   knew that I wanted to turn the geese in this image into dinosaurs.  I decided to use guache instead of acrylic since I wanted to have the freedom to work the dinosaurs skin a little bit while still being able to add the detail of the line work.
The piece was a little large for my scanner so I had to stitch four different pieces together to get this up onto the screen.  I hope everyone enjoys!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fugazi Poster

This mornings music mix consisted of Radiohead, Daft Punk, OFF!, The Hives, Jay-Z, and Fugazi.  It got my brain percolating.  I wanted to make a poster. First I found some images, drew them up in ink. I threw them into photoshop, and with a little Wacom magic, whala!  It's fun making posters for bands who don't need them.