Skip to main content

Underwater review


Just so everyone knows, I didn't win the contest.  I never intended to. My point was to show up.  Work on something and show what I did.  I haven't been painting or digitally painting for long so I am happy with the critique.  To be honest, I wanted to work the painting a lot more and I'm still in the early stage of my process as an artist in this medium.  But if you want to see what others submitted check out the video below.  My review is right at the 20 minute mark.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fugazi Poster

This mornings music mix consisted of Radiohead, Daft Punk, OFF!, The Hives, Jay-Z, and Fugazi.  It got my brain percolating.  I wanted to make a poster. First I found some images, drew them up in ink. I threw them into photoshop, and with a little Wacom magic, whala!  It's fun making posters for bands who don't need them.