Skip to main content

Ghostbusters 30th anniversary weekend!

It's Ghostbusters 30th anniversary weekend!  I'm all ready. 
Bill Murray T-shirt - Ben J Hutchison
I'm wearing my Bill Murray Shirt.  One of my kids last night said I'm not afraid of no ghosts ON THEIR OWN.  Now we just have to go see the movie in theaters! To go along with the theme,I wanted to share a better version of the final Altered/Re-Directed thrift store piece I did called Ghost Walkin' that I featured back in June .
Ghost Walkin' - Ben J Hutchison
To go along with the theme, I thought I'd share all my Bill Murray Goodness as well.
Classy Bill - Ben J Hutchison
Lushstache Bill - Ben J Hutchisonmustache bill 2  - Ben J Hutchison
billy - Ben J Hutchison

Enjoy the holiday weekend.

Ben

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fugazi Poster

This mornings music mix consisted of Radiohead, Daft Punk, OFF!, The Hives, Jay-Z, and Fugazi.  It got my brain percolating.  I wanted to make a poster. First I found some images, drew them up in ink. I threw them into photoshop, and with a little Wacom magic, whala!  It's fun making posters for bands who don't need them.