Skip to main content

Aviator Bees

bee1 bee2readMy wife is a school teacher, a blogger, and a seller on Teachers Pay Teachers and so we have been working together on building up different products to use in all these places.  One of the things we try and avoid is using clipart so in turn that means that I have to come up with our own images.  One of her powerpoint presentations called for bees involved in reading and writing so I decided to try and see what I could come up with using Illustrator.  The results are so much better than I imagined!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fugazi Poster

This mornings music mix consisted of Radiohead, Daft Punk, OFF!, The Hives, Jay-Z, and Fugazi.  It got my brain percolating.  I wanted to make a poster. First I found some images, drew them up in ink. I threw them into photoshop, and with a little Wacom magic, whala!  It's fun making posters for bands who don't need them.