Skip to main content

I Heart Huckabees Poster

bonnet2I love seeing people create fan posters now a days.  They are so detailed and so good.  If you want to be jelous of someone's career look at the guys over at mondo.  I'd love for that to be my work.  Alas...Anyway, so I decided to make a poster of my own for the movie I Heart Huckabees (which, btw, is one of my favorite movies).  My hope is that eventually I will create a series of these for each character but for now we start out with Dawn, played by Naomi Watts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fugazi Poster

This mornings music mix consisted of Radiohead, Daft Punk, OFF!, The Hives, Jay-Z, and Fugazi.  It got my brain percolating.  I wanted to make a poster. First I found some images, drew them up in ink. I threw them into photoshop, and with a little Wacom magic, whala!  It's fun making posters for bands who don't need them.